[openstack-dev] [fuel] Fuel meeting participation.

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:34:05 UTC 2015

I'm not sure about 6/11 as I was traveling during the scheduled time and
there are no minuets annotated in the agenda, but I chaired 6/18 and 6/4,
and will continue to do so going forward whenever possible.

I will start to send more regular updates / reminders on the ML about the
schedule, agenda reminders and follow up after the meetings. I hope to see
improved participation as a result.

As a reminder the agenda is at:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/fuel-weekly-meeting-agenda

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 2:26 PM Sean M. Collins <sean at coreitpro.com> wrote:

> Are we having these meetings every week, and if not, are we announcing
> on the mailing list that they are cancelled?
>
> If not, why not? That'll put a dent in attendance if there is doubt
> around if a meeting will happen or not. I see there has been a couple
> weeks where there was no meeting run.
>
> --
> Sean M. Collins

Andrew Woodward