[openstack-dev] [heat][tripleo]Recursive validation for easier composability

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 12:31:39 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 12:06:27PM +0100, Steven Hardy wrote:
> tripleo-heat-templates/controller/cinder_backends/enable_netapp.yaml

> OS::TripleO::EnableCinderBackends: [enable_netapp.yaml, enable_foo.yaml, ...]

Correction, I realised this should probably be more declarative, e.g not
the imperative "enable", so more like:

OS::TripleO::CinderBackends: [netapp.yaml, foo.yaml, ...]

But hopefully the overall idea in my original message was still clear, the
logic is independent of any such naming decisions.

Cheers.

Steve