[openstack-dev] M Naming Poll ended - results still need to clear legal

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Mon Jun 22 21:18:21 UTC 2015

Anyway, if you want to print t-shirts once legal is cleared, here's a
vintage football idea [1].
Little and pointless trivia fact: Como calcio was sponsored for a few years
in the 80s by Mita copiers - now known as Kyocera.

Salvatore

[1]
http://www.calciocomo1907.it/images/news/thumbnails/Mattei%20Luca%20%201986-87_1000x700.JPG