[openstack-dev] [Oslo][Automaton] Proposal for new core (ruby loo)

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Mon Jun 22 17:59:27 UTC 2015

Greetings all stackers,

I propose that we add Ruby Loo[1] to the automaton-core team.

Ruby has been actively contributing to automaton[2] for a while now,
both in helping make automaton better via reviews (she has been involved
from the start in helping sanity check that code) and helping get it
integrated into ironic. She has provided quality reviews and is doing an
awesome job with the various automaton concepts and helping make
automaton the best it can be!

Overall I think she would make a great addition to the core review team.

Please respond with +1/-1.

Thanks much!

[1] https://launchpad.net/~rloo
[2] https://github.com/openstack/automaton