[openstack-dev] [nova] Stuck on VIF plugin script?

Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Mon Jun 22 10:28:35 UTC 2015

‎It seems like we're possibly stuck now on the VIF plugin script spec [1]; there being core comments in apparently conflicting directions. I wonder if it's still feasible for a version of this to land during Liberty?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/162468/

I plan to reread everyone's comments and see if ‎I can propose a way forward - but thought I'd circulate this email first in case anyone wants to say that it's already too late...

If VIF plugin script doesn't happen this cycle, can we continue processing VIF type additions/changes/deletions in the traditional way?

Regards,
      Neil
‎