[openstack-dev] [kolla][magnum] Medical semi-emergency with my tooth

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sat Jun 20 04:04:37 UTC 2015

Hey Kolla cats (and Magnum cats),

I have a tooth infection, which isn’t super serious, but the pain levels are about a 8 out of 10 on the holy fuck scale.  As a result, my work is a bit impaired.  I may be a bit MIA in the next week while I sort out the medical problem and get my tooth into a manageable state of pain.  Please keep working towards getting the blueprints for liberty 1 in a completed state, fixing confirmed bugs, and confirming triaged bugs.

Making matters worse for me personally, because our government is a bunch of baby-sitter fail, my Dentist can only call in AC3 over the phone and he is in a different state presently.  He said what I really need is oxycodone.  He did give me a zpac which may reduce the pain levels by getting rid of the root infection.

Anyway, our community is self sufficient so this is more to inform people  the Kolla PTL could be MIA over the next week.  If I need someone to handle the wendesday meeting I’ll reach out to someone via irc.

Regards
-steve