[openstack-dev] [Stackalytics] Complementary projects

Ilya Shakhat ishakhat at mirantis.com
Fri Jun 19 13:19:50 UTC 2015

Some reasons of having complementary projects in Stackalytics:
 * to compare efforts in other communities with OpenStack - just to feed
curiosity on what is larger OpenStack or Kubernetes?
 * to light interest to contribute to projects that OpenStack depends on,
like OVS and Ansible.
 * to keep an eye on commercial interest and know who is sponsoring near-by
technologies.

I agree that adding complementary projects was an authoritarian decision
and ready to remove them in the community version if TC decides so.

Thanks,
Ilya