[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] [solum] Base Image tagging vs. App tagging

Christopher Aedo caedo at mirantis.com
Thu Jun 18 20:21:13 UTC 2015

This makes sense to me too, and I feel like Kevin captures the flow I
imagine for an app.  Considering the point of the app catalog is to
showcase what you can do with an OpenStack environment, if a Solum LP
can be grabbed from the catalog and results in them just needing to
add some information for they have something up an running, that would
fit the definition of "app" for me in this context.

-Christopher