[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] When do we import aodh?

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Thu Jun 18 02:14:02 UTC 2015

i've no idea how to add comments to github so i'll ask here.

On 16/06/2015 11:12 AM, Julien Danjou wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 16 2015, Chris Dent wrote:
>
>> 5. anything in tempest to worry about?
> Yes, we need to adapt and reenable tempest after.
>
>> 6. what's that stuff in the "ceilometer" dir?
>>     6.1. Looks like migration artifacts, what about migration in
>>          general?
> That's a rest of one of the many rebases I've made during these last
> weeks, I just fixed it.
>
> I removed all the migration as we should start fresh on Alembic.

don't we need an initial migration still? to create all the base tables?

>> 7. removing all the rest of the cruft (whatever it might be)
> In Ceilometer you mean?

any thought to using ceilometer repo as a base rather than duplicating
code?  ie
https://github.com/jd/aodh/blob/master/aodh/storage/sqlalchemy/utils.py

or does that cause weird cyclic madness?

gord