[openstack-dev] [puppet][murano] Developing puppet module for Murano

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Wed Jun 17 15:49:40 UTC 2015

Emilien,

Thank you for your proposal, I completely agree with it:

> * Move the module under the big tent
Proposed change in infra [1] and corresponding change in governance [2]

> * Adding Puppet OpenStack group part of core permissions
I've added puppet-manager-core to puppet-murano-core

> * Keep Puppet Murano folks part of core permissions for now
I've added Denis Egorenko to puppet-murano-core (group was empty previously).

> * Do not merge a patch without at least one review from both groups
> * Collaborate to make the module compliant
Denis will be responsible for initial review from Murano side in order
to not overburden OpenStack Puppet with helping with Puppet basics. We
will make sure to not merge anything without +2 from someone from
puppet-manager-core. We will start with basic repository structure and
will move existing module bit by bit.

> * When the module is compliant, we only keep Puppet OpenStack
>   group managing the module, like it's done for other modules.
Sure!

Once again thank you for your help and concerns!