[openstack-dev] [QA] [openstack-qa] [tempest] UUIDs and names in tempest.conf file

Tikkanen, Viktor (Nokia - FI/Espoo) viktor.tikkanen at nokia.com
Wed Jun 17 12:00:28 UTC 2015

There were no activities with this spec since middle of April but anyway
thank you for the clarification.

Currently there seems to be a number of functions like get_network_from_name
(/opt/tempest/tempest/common/fixed_network.py) for UUID/name conversion
available but as you said there is a need for more consistent test resource
management...

-VT