[openstack-dev] [Solum] Should logs be deleted when we delete an app?

Keith Bray keith.bray at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Jun 16 22:10:06 UTC 2015

That makes sense Randall.. .a sort of "Novice mode" vs. "Expert mode."
I definitely want to see OpenStack to get easier to use, and lower the
barrier to entry. If projects only cater to developers, progress will be
slower than what it could be.

-Keith