[openstack-dev] [puppet] (officially) deprecate stable/{grizzly, havana} branches

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 15:50:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

Some of our modules have stable/grizzly and stable/havana branches. Some
of them have the CI broken due to rspec issues that would require some
investigation and time if we wanted to fix it.

We would like to know who plan to backport some patches in these branches?

If nobody plans to do that, we will let the branches as they are now but
won't officially support them.

By support I mean maintaining the CI jobs green (rspec, syntax, etc),
fixing bugs and adding new features.

Any feedback is welcome!

Regards,
--