[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] When do we import aodh?
chdent at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 14:38:00 UTC 2015
On Tue, 16 Jun 2015, Julien Danjou wrote:
> To me the next step is to:
> 1. Someone cares and review what I've done in the repository
> 2. import the code into openstack/aodh
Assuming that we'll do whatever is required to finish things after
moving it under openstack/ then whatever you've done in step one
doesn't matter all that much, it's just a stepping stone in the
My cursory look just now says "yeah, let's do it" assuming the
additional steps below (which we need to clarify) don't disappear.
> 3. enable gate jobs (unit tests at least)
> 4. enable and fix devstack gating (probably writing a devstack plugin
> for aodh)
5. anything in tempest to worry about?
6. what's that stuff in the "ceilometer" dir?
6.1. Looks like migration artifacts, what about migration in
7. removing all the rest of the cruft (whatever it might be)
8. awareness of and attention to downstream packaging concerns
9. the inevitable several steps we've forgotten
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
More information about the OpenStack-dev