[openstack-dev] [all][requirements] Proposing a slight change in requirements.txt syncing output.

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Jun 16 13:43:08 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Robert Collins's message of 2015-06-16 11:18:55 +1200:
> At the moment we copy the global-requirements lines verbatim.
>
> So if we have two lines in global-requirements.txt:
> oslotest>=1.5.1  # Apache-2.0
> PyECLib>=1.0.7                          # BSD
> with very different layouts

Most of the inline comments for packages are license indicators that we
started collecting a while back at someone's request. Are we actually
using those? If not, maybe we should clean up that file and reserve
inline comments for something we do actually care about?

Doug