[openstack-dev] [javascript] [horizon] [merlin] [refstack] Javascript Linting

Rob Cresswell (rcresswe) rcresswe at cisco.com
Tue Jun 16 07:40:28 UTC 2015

So my view here is that I don’t particularly mind which plugin/ set of plugins Horizon uses, but the biggest deterrent is the workload. We’re already cleaning everything up quite productively, so I’m reluctant to swap. That said, the cleanup from JSCS/ JSHint should be largely relevant to ESLint. Michael, do you have any ideas on the numbers/ workload behind a possible swap?

With regards to licensing, does this mean we must stop using JSHint, or that we’re still okay to use it as a dev tool? Seems that if the former is the case, then the decision is made for us.

Rob