[openstack-dev] [Glance] [all] Proposal for Weekly Glance Drivers meeting.

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 23:41:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

As per the discussion during the last weekly Glance meeting (14:51:42at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/glance/2015/glance.2015-06-11-14.00.log.html
), we will begin a short drivers' meeting where anyone can come and get
more feedback.

The purpose is to enable those who need multiple drivers in the same
place; easily co-ordinate, schedule & collaborate on the specs, get
core-reviewers assigned to their specs etc. This will also enable more
synchronous style feedback, help with more collaboration as well as with
dedicated time for giving quality input on the specs. All are welcome to
attend and attendance from drivers is not mandatory but encouraged.
Initially it would be a 30 min meeting and if need persists we will
extend the period.

Please vote on the proposed time and date:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/192008/ (Note: Run the tests for your
vote to ensure we are considering feasible & non-conflicting times.) We
will start the meeting next week unless there are strong conflicts.

Nikhil