[openstack-dev] [puppet] OpenStack Puppet configuration for HA deployment

Cristina Aiftimiei caifti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:34:59 UTC 2015

Hi Matt & Richard,

thank you very much for the suggestion. We are trying to achieve something
like you describe - just that I didn't know how to ... describe what we
want :).

Your sugestion is very, very interesting. So from where do you advice that
we start from?
I'm looking at https://launchpad.net/puppet-openstack and
https://github.com/openstack?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=puppet - Are those the
right places?