[openstack-dev] [cinder] Will CI failures recently cause the corresponding driver removed from the L?

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:03:01 UTC 2015

On 09:26 Jun 12, liuxinguo wrote:
> Hi,
> Our CI can not connect to port 29418 of review.openstack.org recently,
> possibly because the GFW filtered the access. Now we are processing this
> problem as soon as we found it.
> According to the decision of Cinder Meeting 2015-06-10:
> "June 15th proposed drivers for Liberty without passing code in Jenkins and
> a CI will be removed. These drivers will have to submit for the M release.
> (thingee<http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cinder/2015/cinder.2015-06-10-16.00.log.html#l-32>,
> 16:04:01)"
> Is the corresponding driver will be removed from the L for the CI failures?
> The corresponding drivers I am saying have been merged into Kilo, and we will try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

As the quote says that you're using, this pertains to "proposed drivers for
Liberty". Since your driver was merged in Kilo, this has nothing to do with
your driver.

The lack of Huawei CI maintainers being proactive on resolving issues with
their CI after 8 days and requiring me to give notice for things to be fixed is
the problem here. [1]

I've already started giving notice to third party CI maintainers on issues and
will begin removal of drivers if there is no sign of this being a priority. You
have been communicating with me that you're working on this, so I'm happy to
see this being worked on.

Please keep this discussion on the third party announce list, where I've
already started a thread with you. [1]

[1] - http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/third-party-announce/2015-June/000198.html

--
Mike Perez