[openstack-dev] [trove]Put all alternative configurationsin default trove.conf

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Mon Jun 15 14:14:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

The value is sent down from Task Manager based on a value that is setup as part of the datastore.

It is actually a bad thing if you set a value of the datastore_manager in the taskmanager.conf file on the Trove controller, and attempt to launch some other datastore.

The way this works is that the Task Manager reads the information from the datastore configuration and generates a configuration file (two files actually) and renders them dynamically and sends them down to the newly spawned instance.

Thanks,

-amrith