[openstack-dev] [trove]Put all alternative configurations in default trove.conf

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Mon Jun 15 11:27:54 UTC 2015

Hello!

I’ve never had to set datastore_manager in trove.conf and I can launch Trove just fine with either one of three setup methods, devstack, redstack, or following the detailed installation steps provided in the documentation.

My suspicion is that the steps you are using to register your guest image are not correct (i.e. the invocation of the trove-manage command or any wrappers for it).

I would like to understand the problem you are facing because this solution appears baffling.

-amrith

--

Amrith Kumar, CTO Tesora (www.tesora.com)

Twitter: @amrithkumar