[openstack-dev] [oslo.vmware] Bump oslo.vmware to 1.0.0

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Mon Jun 15 11:00:48 UTC 2015

Hi,
The email mail below was a little cryptic so here is the general plan to
move forwards:

1. Oslo.vmware:- rebase and update the patch
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/114503. This will sort out the issues
that we have with the exception hierarchy
2. Nova: hopefully manage to get reviews for
https://review.openstack.org/191569. This will ensure that Nova works with
the exceptions in the existing and future formats (and ensure that we do
not go through the debacle that we hit with 0.13.0). Please note that I
have tested this with the current version and the aforementioned evrsion
and it works
3. We will make a few extra cleanups in Nova as there are some exceptions
in the driver that are imported from oslo.vmware and they are specific for
nova.

So hopefully we can get concensus on the plan and move forwards.

A luta continua
Thanks
Gary