[openstack-dev] DB2 CI enablement on Keystone

Feng Xi BJ Yan yanfengxi at cn.ibm.com
Mon Jun 15 10:00:15 UTC 2015

Hi, Keystone guys,

Could we have a talk about DB2 CI enablement on this Monday, 8PM central US
time? which is Tuesday 9AM beijeing time?

For your questions, here are my answers:

1) Is the team going to be responsive to requests unlike last time there
was a problem?
(yanfengxi) Yes, problems will be handled in time. In our current working
process, issues items will be opened internally automatically if the CI
fails. And our mainterner will try to handle the issues opened as soon as
possible. If there are others issues, please send email to
"yanfengxi at cn.ibm.com", or reach irc account "yanfengxi" on channel
#openstack-infra.

2) Is the job stable? I have no data about the stability I couldn't vouch
for it.
(yanfengxi) From the statictics of other running CIs, we have a 88%,
including environment failures, and tempest failures. Which I think is
acceptable.
Because keystone CI is not enabled, we do not have the statistics for it.
But from several test runnings, keystone CI can run properly.

By the way, I already updated the wiki page:
https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=IBM/IBM_DB2_CI to include a
irc nick name.

Best Regard:)
Bruce Yan

Yan, Fengxi (闫凤喜)
Openstack Platform Team
IBM China Systems & Technology Lab, Beijing
E-Mail: yanfengxi at cn.ibm.com
Tel: 86-10-82451418  Notes: Feng Xi FX Yan/China/IBM
Address: 3BW239, Ring Building. No.28 Building, ZhongGuanCun Software
Park,No.8
DongBeiWang West Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.China