[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Proposing YAMAMOTO Takashi for the Control Plane core team

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Sun Jun 14 14:44:19 UTC 2015

+1

From: Kevin Benton <blak111 at gmail.com<mailto:blak111 at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 9:15 PM
To: OpenStack List <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Neutron] Proposing YAMAMOTO Takashi for the Control Plane core team

Hello all!

As the Lieutenant of the built-in control plane[1], I would like YAMAMOTO Takashi to be a member of the control plane core reviewer team.

He has been extensively reviewing the entire codebase[2] and his feedback on patches related to the reference implementation has been very useful. This includes everything ranging from the AMPQ API to OVS flows.

Existing cores that have spent time working on the reference implementation (agents and AMQP code), please vote +1/-1 for his addition to the team. Aaron, Gary, Assaf, Maru, Kyle, Armando, Carl and Oleg; you have all been reviewing things in these areas recently so I would like to hear from you specifically.

1. http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/core-reviewers.html#core-review-hierarchy
2. http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/neutron-group/90<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__stackalytics.com_report_contribution_neutron-2Dgroup_90&d=BQMFaQ&c=Sqcl0Ez6M0X8aeM67LKIiDJAXVeAw-YihVMNtXt-uEs&r=VlZxHpZBmzzkWT5jqz9JYBk8YTeq9N3-diTlNj4GyNc&m=A2TGKyHtjvHMoKAlUFNuhtp-EzJCAvuVDvWuJUrU1wk&s=9R8xJGSgvpUrtXxNWiW9X8dZVgUoEaCH5GvU6rrGBqU&e=>

Cheers
--
Kevin Benton