[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Discuss configurable-coe-api-port Blueprint

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Sat Jun 13 06:00:28 UTC 2015

Hongbin,

Good use case. I suggest that we add a parameter to magnum bay-create that will allow the user to override the baymodel.apiserver_port attribute with a new value that will end up in the bay.api_address attribute as part of the URL. This approach assumes implementation of the magnum-api-address-url blueprint. This way we solve for the use case, and don't need a new attribute on the bay resource that requires users to concatenate multiple attribute values in order to get a native client tool working.

Adrian