[openstack-dev] [Solum] Should logs be deleted when we delete an app?

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Fri Jun 12 23:54:53 UTC 2015

Team,

We currently delete logs for an app when we delete the app[1].

https://bugs.launchpad.net/solum/+bug/1463986

Perhaps there should be an optional setting at the tenant level that determines whether your logs are deleted or not by default (set to off initially), and an optional parameter to our DELETE calls that allows for the opposite action from the default to be specified if the user wants to override it at the time of the deletion. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Adrian