[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Proposing Rossella Sblendido for the Control Plane core team

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 19:44:58 UTC 2015

Hello!

As the Lieutenant of the built-in control plane[1], I would like Rossella
Sblendido to be a member of the control plane core reviewer team.

Her review stats are in line with other cores[2] and her feedback on
patches related to the agents has been great. Additionally, she has been
working quite a bit on the blueprint to restructure the L2 agent code so
she is very familiar with the agent code and the APIs it leverages.

Existing cores that have spent time working on the reference implementation
(agents and AMQP code), please vote +1/-1 for her addition to the team.
Aaron, Gary, Assaf, Maru, Kyle, Armando, Carl and Oleg; you have all been
reviewing things in these areas recently so I would like to hear from you
specifically.

1.
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/core-reviewers.html#core-review-hierarchy
2. http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/neutron-group/30