[openstack-dev] [kolla] general invitation to people involved with Kolla to join the Kolla-drivers team

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Jun 12 14:33:05 UTC 2015

The kolla-drivers team in launchpad is a restricted team because people can damage the issue tracker and cause a bunch of work on my end to fix.  That said, I’m going to open up the kolla-drivers launchpad team to a wider group of any individual involved in Kolla.  This is different from the core team.  The core team has +2/-2 capability for reviews and are the final guardians of the gate.

The drivers team is responsible for maintaining the state of the launchpad tracker.  If you want to join, hit me up on IRC (sdake).

Regards
-steve