[openstack-dev] [Manila] Ask for help on supportting the 3-rd party CI for HDFS driver

Alex Meade mr.alex.meade at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 20:29:28 UTC 2015

Hi Chen Li,

You are correct in that setting up a CI system is not a trivial task. IMO
it would make sense to have this eventually tested with infras
infrastructure but as Jeremy mentioned, they don't have the bandwidth to do
the setup. Below are some links to get started if you all are interested in
setting up a CI system. If this is not possible I recommend bringing it up
in the Manila weekly meeting so Manila folks can figure out how to get the
HDFS system tested and perhaps this is work that Manila core can accomplish.

OpenStack Third Party CI requirements:
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/third_party.html

Third Party CI meetings: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ThirdParty
(Mondays at 1500 UTC and Tuesdays at 0800 UTC are the meetings to get help
with CI setup)

Tools for setting up CI:
https://github.com/openstack-infra/puppet-openstackci/ (this is just
getting started)