[openstack-dev] [neutron] Regarding Flow classifiers existing proposals

Cathy Zhang Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com
Thu Jun 11 18:49:58 UTC 2015

Hi Yuji,

This is very similar to the flow classifier which has been proposed in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/177946.
Since quite some people have reviewed and given comments on https://review.openstack.org/#/c/177946 and the latest version has incorporated those comments, I would suggest that you incorporate your input to https://review.openstack.org/#/c/177946 and work with LouisF and Vikram on driving and developing a unified flow classifier API and model.

Thanks,
Cathy