[openstack-dev] Looking for help getting git-review to work over https

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Thu Jun 11 17:45:57 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-06-11 at 16:42 +0000, KARR, DAVID wrote:
> Concerning the question ‘Do you have "gerrit" remote already
> configured?’, I guess I’d have to say I don’t know. I’ve followed
> instructions for setting up my pub key, but I’m not sure exactly what
> is entailed in “gerrit remote”.

The "git review" command does its magic, in part, through configuring a
"git remote" on the repository.  Go to the repository and do a "git
remote -v" and look for any lines beginning with "gerrit"; they probably
have the SSH URL instead of the https URL.  You should be able to use
"git remote remove gerrit" and re-run the "git review -s" to get that
all fixed up.  (Could also use "git remote set-url", FYI, but I figured
starting from scratch may be easier for you…)
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>
Rackspace