[openstack-dev] [congress] table with named parameters in rule's left side ?

Pospisil, Radek radek.pospisil at hp.com
Thu Jun 11 15:36:58 UTC 2015

Hi Tim,

Thanks for clarifications.
Ad 4) I saw dictionary for key-name tuples in action-execution API....

Ad 5) It is backup plan ☺ to have sufficient number of columns in the predeploy_modification table, so it won’t be readable, but it will work. My original intention is to use named parameters to give ability to specify more than one ‚property‘ in one action (e.g., predeploy_modificatino(,..‘add_object‘, type, p1=v1, p2=v2, p3=v3))

  Regards,

                Radek