[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Metaplugin deprecation in Liberty

Hirofumi Ichihara ichihara.hirofumi at lab.ntt.co.jp
Thu Jun 11 01:56:33 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I have maintained metaplugin in Neutron.
The plugin enables users to use multiple plugins at the same time.
However, we can use ML2 plugin in order to do now.
I know that there is nobody using metaplugin and besides, It’s still experimental[1].
Therefore, I want to deprecate metapugin in Liberty cycle although it must be maintained in Liberty according to cycle deprecating plugin.

Could you respond me if you disagree with the proposal?

[1]: http://docs.openstack.org/admin-guide-cloud/content/section_limitations.html

thanks,
Hiro

Hirofumi Ichihara