[openstack-dev] [third-party][infra] Common OpenStack CI Solution - 'Jenkins' live

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hp.com
Thu Jun 11 00:05:29 UTC 2015

All,

I’m please to say that there are now 2 components merged in the puppet-openstackci repo [1]
This means 3rd party ci operators to use the same scripts that the OpenStack Infrastructure team uses in the official ‘Jenkins’ CI system for:

1.       Log Server

2.       Jenkins

Big thanks to Tristan Cacqueray for completing the Jenkins script refactoring, which went live today!
He did a great job, especially with managing all the reviews and patch churn, and now we’re all one step closer to having a reusable “OpenStack” CI system [2].

I’ve switched my repo [3] & CI system to use it.

Ramy

[1] https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/puppet-openstackci/
[2] http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/openstackci.html
[3] https://github.com/rasselin/os-ext-testing (forked from jaypipes/os-ext-testing)