[openstack-dev] Enabling an Open Cloud with OpenStack

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:14:59 UTC 2015

Hi Orran,

We also have a project called Tricircle that aim to solve similar problem,
but with a different approach with Mercador. You and your team are more
than welcome to join the discussion we will hold in Tricircle Meeting.

See the details at
https://www.mail-archive.com/openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org/msg54861.html,
and https://github.com/stackforge/tricircle , and also our PoC results
http://www.slideshare.net/JoeHuang7/test-report-for-open-stack-cascading-solution-to-support-1-million-v-ms-in-100-data-centers
:)

Hope you guys find it helpful.

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado