[openstack-dev] [packaging] Adding packaging as an OpenStack project

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Jun 10 14:12:02 UTC 2015

On 06/10/2015 12:25 PM, Dave Walker wrote:
> The initial core reviewers was seeded by representatives of distro's and
> vendors to get their input on viability in distro's.

Really? James, were you made core on the requirements?

I once tried to follow the requirements repo, though it moves too fast,
and sometimes, it takes less than 2 days to get a new thing approved.
Also, this repository has more than just dependencies, there's a lot of
noise due to changes changes in projects.txt. I also don't mind any
upgrade for whatever oslo or client libs.

I'd love to have an easier way to voice my opinion without having all
the noise of that repo in my inbox. I'm not sure if there's a solution
to this problem though.

Thomas