[openstack-dev] [Nova] Liberty Priorties for Nova

Andreas Scheuring scheuran at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jun 10 06:48:36 UTC 2015

Daniel,
if I got it right, the vif script blueprint only is about plug/unplug
operations and not about generating new xml representations for vif
types. What if for a new vif type it's sufficient to have the
get_config_* method updated? In this case plug/unplug would be handled
by libvirt (like with many other existing vif types). The plug/unplug
methods would just contain a "pass".

Would you tend to be supportive in such cases?

Thanks!

--
Andreas
(irc: scheuran)