[openstack-dev] [puppet] Moving our modules from Stackforge to OpenStack

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Jun 9 21:33:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

As we discussed over the last months and we confirmed that during the
Summit, we are going to move some modules under the OpenStack namespace.

It will (hopefully happen on Friday) [1].
The patch is ready to be merged in project-config [2].

If you have some thoughts about the modules we are moving (or not
moving), feel free to discuss about that on the blueprint that document
it [3].

AFIK, Github will redirect correctly, but if you're using
git.openstack.org, you'll have to change by yourself the git remote url.

Kudos to os-infra for their help!

[1]
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting#Upcoming_Project_Renames
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/176326