[openstack-dev] [release][oslo] oslo.middleware release 2.0.0 (liberty)

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Jun 9 17:55:29 UTC 2015

Excerpts from doug's message of 2015-06-09 11:14:23 -0400:
> We are excited to announce the release of:
>
> oslo.middleware 2.0.0: Oslo Middleware library
>
> This release is part of the liberty release series.

The changes in this version cause several projects to require manual
updates to the paste.ini before/during the upgrade. We're going to
revoke this version of the library and release a new one that restores
the namespace package. The Oslo team will remove the package during the
M cycle to give all deployers a chance to update their paste.ini files
to not use the oslo namespace package.

Doug