[openstack-dev] [cinder] Port Cinder to Python 3

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Tue Jun 9 13:59:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

Le 26/05/2015 11:51, Duncan Thomas a écrit :
> Thanks Victor, that is pretty much exactly what I wanted to hear -
> there's a known, finite plan to get us to fully working with python3.
> I'll go change my reviews now.

As expected, two weeks later, all my patches are in conflict :-) I
rebased my Python 3 patches for Cinder:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/cinder+branch:master+topic:py3,n,z

In the meantime, I enhanced my sixer tool, so the generated patches are
larger but fixes more code. I splitted the "six.moves" patch into 3
patches: six.moves, StringIO and urllib.

Can someone please review them to not have to rebase them every 2 weeks? ;-)

Thanks,
Victor