[openstack-dev] Cross-Project meeting, Tue Jun 9nd, 21:00 UTC

Mark McClain mark at mcclain.xyz
Mon Jun 8 21:53:03 UTC 2015

Dear PTLs, cross-project liaisons and anyone else interested, We'll have a cross-project meeting Tuesday at 21:00 UTC, with the following agenda:

	* Horizontal teams announcements
	* Add requirements management specification Spec [1]
	* Enabling Python 3 for Application Integration Tests Spec [2]
	* Vertical teams announcements
	* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/186635/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/177375/

If you're from an horizontal team (Release management, QA, Infra, Docs, Security, I18n...) or a vertical team (Nova, Swift, Keystone...) and have something to communicate to the other teams, feel free to abuse the relevant sections of that meeting and make sure it gets #info-ed by the meetbot in the meeting summary.

See you there,
mark

For more details on this meeting, please see:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/CrossProjectMeeting