[openstack-dev] [Fuel] MOS 6.1 Release - Hard Code Freeze in action

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 8 21:42:36 UTC 2015

Eugene, thanks for communication.

Fuel DevOps team, when should we expect changes to builds page [1]? Namely,
I'd like to ensure 6.1 builds are switched to stable/6.1 branch, and new
Jenkins jobs created to make builds from master (7.0).

Everyone - we have to be extremely careful now and ensure that no patch is
missed from stable/6.1 branch, which was intended to be fixed in 6.1. QA
team, count on you to pay special attention to Fix Committed bugs which
became closed after branches were created.

Thanks!

[1] https://ci.fuel-infra.org/

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 10:50 AM, Eugene Bogdanov <ebogdanov at mirantis.com>
wrote:

>  Hello everyone,
>
> Please be informed that Hard Code Freeze for MOS 6.1 Release is
> officially in action. As mentioned earlier, stable/6.1 branch was created
> for the following repos:
>
>   fuel-astute
>   fuel-docs
>   fuel-library
>   fuel-main
>   fuel-ostf
>   fuel-qa
>   fuel-web
>
> Bug reporters, please do not forget to target both master and 6.1
> (stable/6.1) milestones since now. Also, please remember that all fixes for
> stable/6.1 branch should first be applied to master and then cherry-picked
> to stable/6.1. As always, please ensure that you do NOT merge changes to
> stable branch first. It always has to be a backport with the same
> Change-ID. Please see more on this at [1]
>
> --
> EugeneB
>
> [1]
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/How_to_contribute#Backport_bugfixes_to_stable_release_series