[openstack-dev] Barbican : Retrieval of the secret in text/plain format generated from Barbican order resource

Asha Seshagiri asha.seshagiri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 19:13:14 UTC 2015

Thanks Nate for your response.
I would need Barbican to generate the key in plain/text format which is the
human readable form so that I can use that key in Standard Crytp graphy
libraries in python which takes key as the argument.
Yeah , text/plain format means the bytes are in base64 format.

Thanks and Regards,
Asha Seshgiri

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Asha Seshagiri*