[openstack-dev] Gentoo image availability

Matthew Thode prometheanfire at gentoo.org
Mon Jun 8 15:24:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm the packager of Openstack on Gentoo and have just started generation
of Gentoo Openstack images.  Right now it is just a basic amd64 image,
but I plan on adding nomultilib and hardened variants (for a total of at
least 4 images).  I plan on generating these images at least weekly

These images are not yet sanctioned by our infra team, but I plan on
remedying that (being a member of said team should help).

I am currently using the scripts at
https://github.com/prometheanfire/gentoo-cloud-prep to generate the
images (based on a heavily modified version of Matt Vandermeulen's
scripts).  If you have any issues please submit bugs there or contact me
on irc (prometheanfire on freenode).

Here's the link to the images, I'm currently gpg signing them with the
same key I use to sign this email (offline master key smartcard setup
for security minded folk).

http://23.253.251.73/

Let me know if you have questions,

--