[openstack-dev] [magnum] Proposing Kai Qiang Wu (Kennan) for Core for Magnum

Kai Qiang Wu wkqwu at cn.ibm.com
Sun Jun 7 13:14:06 UTC 2015

Thanks All Magnum Guys, It is my honor to work with all of you to make
Magnum Better.

:)  Thanks Stdake.

Best Wishes,
Kai Qiang Wu (Î⿪ǿ  Kennan£©
IBM China System and Technology Lab, Beijing

E-mail: wkqwu at cn.ibm.com
Tel: 86-10-82451647
Address: Building 28(Ring Building), ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
         No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing P.R.China
100193
            for Core for Magnum

Kennan,

Welcome to the magnum-core team!