[openstack-dev] [magnum] Proposing Kai Qiang Wu (Kennan) for Core for Magnum

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sat Jun 6 23:59:23 UTC 2015

Kennan,

Welcome to the magnum-core team!

Regards
-steve

From: Steven Dake <stdake at cisco.com<mailto:stdake at cisco.com>>
Date: Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 10:56 PM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [magnum] Proposing Kai Qiang Wu (Kennan) for Core for Magnum

Hi core team,

Kennan (Kai Qiang Wu’s nickname) has really done a nice job in Magnum contributions.  I would like to propose Kennan for the core reviewer team.  I don’t think we necessarily need more core reviewers on Magnum, but Kennan has demonstrated a big commitment to Magnum and is a welcome addition in my opinion.

For the lifetime of the project, Kennan has contributed 8% of the reviews, and 8% of the commits.  Kennan is also active in IRC.  He meets my definition of what a core developer for Magnum should be.

Consider my proposal to be a +1 vote.

Please vote +1 to approve or vote –1 to veto.  A single –1 vote acts as a veto, meaning Kennan would not be approved for the core team.  I believe we require 3 +1 core votes presently, but since our core team is larger now then when we started, I’d like to propose at our next team meeting we formally define the process by which we accept new cores post this proposal for Magnum into the magnum-core group and document it in our wiki.

I’ll leave voting open for 1 week until June 6th to permit appropriate time for the core team to vote.  If there is a unanimous decision or veto prior to that date, I’ll close voting and make the appropriate changes in gerrit as appropriate.

Thanks
-steve