[openstack-dev] [all][infra][tc][ptl] Scaling up code review process (subdir cores)

Valeriy Ponomaryov vponomaryov at mirantis.com
Fri Jun 5 18:21:15 UTC 2015

If such possibility appears then definitely will be people that will try it
without weighing in to this discussion (like me).

And, the only social problem is that such "maintainers" of
project-sub-parts should be responsible enough. It is very likely that some
vendor-specific-things maintainers can not be trusted to have "approval
right" in general for some objective reasons (low-quality-code-writers,
etc...). Hence, we should not automate right-granting, but should do it for
review-process.

So, I would like to have such possibility/feature in projects I participate
as soon as there is big community for these projects.

It worth to try, IMHO.

--
Kind Regards
Valeriy Ponomaryov