[openstack-dev] [keystone][reseller] New way to get a project scoped token by name

Henry Nash henrynash9 at mac.com
Fri Jun 5 17:15:40 UTC 2015

I am sure I have missed something along the way, but can someone explain to me why we need this at all.  Project names are unique within a domain, with the exception of the project that is acting as its domain (i.e. they can only every be two names clashing in a hierarchy at the domain level and below).  So why isn’t specifying “is_domain=True/False” sufficient in an auth scope along with the project name?

Henry