[openstack-dev] [ptl] Skipping Release management 0800-1000 UTC office hours next Tuesday

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Jun 5 15:48:49 UTC 2015

Hi PTLs and release liaisons,

Due to being on a plane without wifi, I'll be missing my 0800-1000 UTC
release management office hours on Tuesday, June 9.

We'll still have office hours between 1800 and 2000 UTC on that day, in
case you have anything to discuss or questions to ask.

If you can't make those instead, you can still drop questions on the
#openstack-relmgr-office channel and we'll asynchronously answer them.

More details on:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Release_Cycle_Management

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)