[openstack-dev] [all]Big Tent Mode within respective projects

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:42:40 UTC 2015

Nice pointer Boris ! :)

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 3:32 AM, Jay Pipes <jaypipes at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 06/04/2015 07:46 AM, Boris Pavlovic wrote:
>
>> Jay,
>>

>>     At this time, Neutron is the only project that has done any
>>     splitting out of driver and advanced services repos. Other projects
>>     have discussed doing this, but, at least in Nova, that discussion
>>     was put on hold for the time being. Last I remember, we agreed that
>>     we would clean up, stabilize and document the virt driver API in
>>     Nova before any splitting of driver repos would be feasible.
>>

>> Imho not only Neutron has this. ;)
>> Rally support out of tree plugins as well and I saw already some third
>> party repos:
>> https://github.com/stackforge/haos
>>

> Yup, good point, Boris!
>
> -jay

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado